Ideal for high-risk environments and offering cost-effective and efficient transportation within buildings and across entire sites.
Airtube systems, or pneumatic tube systems, provide rapid, cost effective and efficient movement of a wide range of samples, components, documents and cash within the tube work.
These innovative, computerised, and multi-stationed transfer systems provide secure transportation within buildings and/or across entire sites.
This system is ideally suited to the South African high-risk environments in that it facilitates the swift movement of cash from point of sale to a secure cash area, thereby greatly reducing the risk of theft and attack.
These are taken onsite after a full site survey is undertaken.
7 Key benefits of Airtube Systems:
- These are an easy solution to security.
- They offer peace-of-mind by ensuring that large amounts of cash are no longer at till points or being moved across the shop floor.
- Reduces potential stress and risk to staff.
- No armed security required.
- A carrier cannot be intercepted whilst in transit as the system travels at approximately six metres per second.
- No specific time schedule needs to be adhered to thereby decreasing threats of theft as time of spending cannot be predicted.
Operation and usage benefits of Airtube Instant Transfers:
- Transfers are no longer governed by pre-set pick-ups which can agitate customers.
- Any operator can transfer cash at any time. This eliminates interruptions to customer transactions and cash accumulation need no longer occur.
- The carriers are designed for each individual system’s requirements.
- The operator simply inserts the carrier with no fuss, no noise, and the carrier is secure until it reaches its destination.